Be Informed, Stay Connected
Business is happening online and wherever you are you can join the webinars.
- Choose your time 10/12th Nov 2020WebinarEntities are invited to submit an initial proposal (not to exceed five pages) for projects in the agribusiness, energy, healthcare, information and communications technology (ICT) or transportation sectors to USTDA, at Africa@ustda.gov, no later than Monday, December 7, 2020 at 12:00pm Eastern Stand
- Multiple times, select your timeOnlineTailored for people who are active or interested in the domain of venture capital, business angels, and startups.
- Tue, Dec 08WebinarAnalysis of the operational aspects of the first on-stream MicroMist™ Venturi Scrubbers: Modifications and improvements applied during start-up compared to the design are cautiously evaluated.
- Tue, Nov 24Mgeni EngineerTheme : Engineering a Post Covid-19 Future
- Mon, Nov 23Digital Webinar SeriesSeries finale: How can mentorship and sponsorship programme break barriers for women in the African power and energy industry? Inspiring stories from women trailblazers
- Thu, Nov 12WebinarCauses, health and safety risks, issues, OSHA regulations and how to improve and ensure air quality.
- Wed, Oct 28Virtual ConferenceGet hands-on with the combined speed and power of the world’s most advanced low-code platform, learn how intelligent automation drives real ROI, get insights on where AI, RPA, and BPM are headed, and network with industry peers.
- Thu, Oct 22Live StreamExplore Microsoft Microsoft in Africa Microsoft in Kenya
- Tue, Oct 20WebinarTopics: -Our full portfolio of high speed separators -The Airtight technology upon which our separators are based, and all its benefits -How we can support you, with our world leading process and application experience, to deliver on your customers’ expectations.
- Tue, Oct 13WebinarThe design of the Ultra-Low Energy plant along with an emphasis on the special pool reactor design with dual bundle (steam and carbamate). Webinar Hosts: Mark Wagemans - Mechanical Engineer at Stamicarbon Rahul Patil - Process Engineer at Stamicarbon
- Tue, Oct 06WebinarSafurex® duplex stainless steel is the standard material of construction for the critical high pressure equipment in Stamicarbon urea plants. The Safurex® STAR grade is especially developed for high temperature applications such as the heat exchanger tubes in the high pressure stripper.
- Wed, Sep 30WebinarFinance Needs for Climate Technology Implementation
- Wed, Sep 30WebinarLearn about the BYD Battery Box Premium HVS/HVM and the GEN24 Plus hybrid inverter.
- Wed, Sep 23OnlineDigital Inclusion Initiative Featuring : Nadia Ahmed Abdalla Chief Administrative Secretary, Ministry of ICT, Innovation and Youth Affairs, Kenya
- Tue, Sep 22WebinarTECH Talk - Solutions with Ryan Herco: Asahi America
- Tue, Sep 22WebinarStamicarbon nitric acid technology (for both mono an dual pressure designs) has been designed to guarantee a high energy recovery. Our nitric acid technology offers a number of advantages over conventional nitric acid production.
- Mon, Sep 21Digital Webinar SeriesAfrican Women in Energy webinar series aimed at identifying social enterprise initiatives that offer training to women in rural Africa to distribute clean energy, leaving them with not only a source of electricity but also a business to boost.
- Fri, Sep 04Virtual SummitFeaturing : President from Armenia, Prime Minister from Albania and Cambodia. Corporate Speakers from Honeywell, Siemens,Schneider Electric,Mubadala Investment and Thales Group.
- Tue, Aug 11WebinarChallenges and opportunities for and African focussed business during this time of intense global disruption.
- Mon, Aug 03WebinarThe Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA) welcomes you to a webinar titled, ‘Urban Environmental Planning Post Covid-19 : The Future of Smart Cities.’ the webinar will bring together key stakeholders in planning, environmental conservation and policy to discuss Urban Environmental Planning
- Tue, Jul 21OnlineInfrastructure is digital this year. This is first of its kind digital event to be held in Africa. Meet leaders in the infrastructure and construction industry as they discuss about critical issues affecting the construction industry in Africa.
- Tue, Jul 14WebinarAccording to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), we have until 2030 to reduce carbon emissions to limit temperature increases below 2°C, in line with the Paris Agreement. In order to meet the ambitions of the Paris Agreement, CO2 emissions will need to fall to net zero by 2050.
- Wed, Apr 01WebinarWith the Corona Virus Pandemic, there is a lot of uncertainty on way forward.